Councilor David K. Wheeler
Dave Wheeler lives in Milford and is serving in his seventh term for the Executive Council, following his re-election in 2020. He previously served from 2001-2005, 2011-2013, and 2015-2019; served as a District 11 State Senator 1992-98; and served as Milford State Representative 1988-92. He and his wife Joy have four children and two foster children. He is the owner of Maranatha Carpet and Miracle Acres Farm where he grows Christmas Trees and produces Maple Syrup.
- Americans for Prosperity NH’s Tom Thompson Conservative of the Year 2018
- Named 1998 Outstanding Senator by NH Republican Women’s Forum.
- Named 1996 and 1997 Granite State Taxpayer’s #1 Friend of the Taxpayer.
- Delegate to Republican National Convention, 1996.
- Past Secretary Treasurer and Assistant Commander, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War, John Spaulding Camp #38.
- Life Member, Purgatory Falls Fish & Game Club, Mont Vernon.
- GONH Board of Directors. 1999-2004.
- Past Board of Governors, Christian Home Educators of NH.
- Milford Traffic Safety Committee 2005-Present